At the bottom of the product is the author's brand. Pink porcelain print on the bottom of the product indicates that the sculpture was made at the factory "Royal Dux Bohemia" in the period from 1900 to 1918. In the acorn is inscribed the letter "E" from the name of the founder of Eichler, and the words "ahel", which translated from German means acorn. In 1912 this mark was registered as a trademark. Since 1918, this labeling is added to a black stamp "Made in Czechoslovakia", and in 1947 the letter "E" in the acorn is replaced by the letter "D". Factory "Royal Dux Bohemia" known as the supplier of the Royal court, was established in 1853 near the famous Spa town of Karlovy vary, Bohemia (modern Czechoslovakia). In the late 18th century there were discovered rich deposits of raw materials for porcelain. The development of transport infrastructure of the region and active mining kaolin and coal gave rise to the emergence of ceramics. Factory "Royal Dux Bohemia" started with the production of utilitarian items. In 1860, the company was bought by Eduard Eichler, it became known as the "Ceramic factory E. Eichler". At this time, the company began producing faience, majolica and terracotta. In 1878 the firm was awarded a silver medal at the world exhibition in Paris. In 1890 the factory moved to the stepson of the widow Eichler, Hans Wilhelm. He expanded and modernized the company, starting the production of soft porcelain. In 1898 was founded the joint-stock company "Manufacture Duxer Porzellan", with its head office in Berlin. The new company bought several factories in China. Leading sculptor-designer and designer in the factory in 1900 was Alois HAMPEL who created wonderful figurines in the art Nouveau style. Thanks to him, the beginning of the 20th century was the most successful period in company history. In 1904, the plant received the Grand Prix at the world exhibition in St. Louis, in 1906 - a silver medal at the exhibition in Milan. "Royal Dux" had its own warehouses-the exhibition in Berlin, Hamburg, Vienna, London, Amsterdam, Bologna, Paris, Stockholm and Madrid. The products mainly were exported: the manufacture had trade connections with all Europe, Russia and North America. Blossoming was replaced by a decline because of the First world war, but with the 50-ies of the 20 century, production resumed, starts cooperation with the University of applied arts in Prague, and the plant again recaptures lost ground in the international market. In 1992 the company name was changed to "Porcelánová Manufaktura Royal Dux Bohemia, A. S", and the plant became a joint stock company until 1997 when he was offered membership in the "Czech Porcelain Group" on the basis of United capital. In 2009 there was a merger, and the plant "Royal Dux" ceased to exist as a separate firm. The sculpture is a collectible and artistic value of Museum collections, the representative carries the load.